Watch out! FOR WATER 2020 – Updates in Terms and Conditions
Due to COVID-19 situation, we have decided to change the deadlines and simplify the terms of the competition.
The changes are the following:
– Minimum & maximum numbers of team members per student team have been cancelled. The obligatory team meeting in situ with the author of a specific problem has been cancelled;
– The deadline for submitting the competitive proposals has been changed to November 10, 2020 (the original deadline was September 30, 2020).
– All submitted competitive proposals will automatically qualify for the finals. This applies to both student teams and open category.
– We have introduced an option (not an obligation) to consult the proposals with the expert committee prior to submission starting September 9, till November 2, 2020. A member of the expert committee can recommend improvements in proposal, ask complimentary questions or provide other feedback. It is necessary to give the member of the expert committee enough time to reply (max. 1 week);
– Final round of FOR WATER 2020 Competition will take place in Bratislava in first two weeks of December 2020. Competitive proposals will be presented to the committee in person, or online. Form and date of the presentations will be decided later on and will be communicated to the contestants and public in advance.